Dimensional Products, Inc. | Supplier of Road Safety Equipment in the Mid Atlantic Region
ArmorGuard Gate System
SAFELY SHIELDS MEDIAN OPENINGS
The ArmorGuard Steel Barrier Gate is a heavily reinforced gate designed for emergency openings, contraflow applications and workzone access. The steel barrier gate system can be safely opened or closed in under 2 minutes using only manual power. Optional pneumatic jacks can be added to make opening the gate even faster. The System is easy to maneuver on steeper gradients with the use of a built-in navigation and braking till. The ArmorGuard Steel Barrier Gate has been performance tested on all road surface types including gravel. The ArmorGuard Steel Barrier Gate is available in 8, 12 or 16 m (26’, 39’ or 52’) sections.
- 160 mm (6”) Permanent Deflection, 8 m (26′) System tested
- Can be deployed on gradients up to 8%
- Robust transition design
- Easily installed on bridge decks and viaducts
- Available as a 8, 12 or 16 m (26, 39 or 52’) System
- Easily opens without electricity
- Performance tested to open and close in under 2 minutes.
- Pneumatic option available
- Ideally suited for rerouting traffic and for emergency access
X-MAS Non-Gating Crash Cushion System
The Redirective, Non-Gating (R-NG) X-Tension Median Attenuator System (X-MAS) features excellent impact performance and easy installation with no foundation required. By using standard guardrail parts and superior engineering, this System provides life saving performance as a NCHRP 350 Redirective, Non-Gating Impact Attenuator.
- 727 or 787 mm (28.5 or 31”) height option
- Attaches directly to double faced guardrail
- Can be attached to concrete barrier with standard transitions
- Contractor friendly
- Easy to install
- No foundation required
- No backup required