Dimensional Products, Inc. | Supplier of Road Safety Equipment in the Mid Atlantic Region
No nails or glue needed for installation. Quick installation and removal.
No installation equipment needed. 1 person can easily assemble and install an array in minutes.
3-5 year life expectancy. Suitable for use in rain and other inclement weather.
For speed limits of 75 mph or less, and temperatures from 0° to 180° F.
RoadQuake 2 Features:
- RoadQuake 2 is 45″ long, weighs 35 lbs.
- 3 sections make 1 rumble strip 11′ long, when assembled.
- Ideal when space is limited. Easy to lift, carry, and install.
- 13″ wide x 3/4″ thick. Generates same level of sound & vibration as milled strips
Solar Assist Light
- Internal solar panels trickle charge “D” cell Alkaline batteries to give a superior long lasting more reliable power source.
- Solar panels are internal providing less chance for damage and theft.
- Our all-new line of Type A, C and 3-way, 3volt high efficiency lights.
- Features completely redesigned rugged and durable co-polymer case with breakaway internal candle.
- Servicing is made easy with a snap-lock case and vertically positioned batteries.
- The “D” cell batteries simply drop into to the light base and the case is ready to be snap-lock closed.
- Candles from 2006 and 2006 Plus solar assist are interchangeable
- The case will remain closed and secure during the rough handling normally encountered during transportation and service work.
- The impact absorbing breakaway candle reduces internal damage.
- Bright and dependable LED’s coupled with power efficient, reliable moisture proof circuitry, provide trouble-free operation.
- Type A and C lights comply with current ITE purchase specification referenced in the Federal MUTCD (the light must function and meet output specifications without the solar panel hooked up for 336 hours in the Type A mode and 168 hours in Type C mode)