Dimensional Products, Inc. | Supplier of Road Safety Equipment in the Mid Atlantic Region
ABSORB 350 Anchorless Crash Cushion
No ground anchoring, the largest selection of transitions and modular technology allow the ABSORB 350 Anchorless Crash Cushion to be used in multiple speed conditions. The ABSORB 350 Anchorless Crash Cushion is ideal for contractors due to the ease of maintenance after an impact and quick and easy deployment. At 610 mm (24”) wide, this impact attenuator is ideally suited for narrow areas in work zones where road and workspace is limited. The ABSORB 350 Anchorless Crash Cushion is easy to restore after an impact because the Attenuator uses standardized modules. The use of standardized modules also helps to reduce inventory costs.
- Designed for easy transition to multiple portable concrete barrier widths and shapes
- Can be deployed on almost any road surface
- No ground anchoring required
- Approved for use at permanent or work zone locations
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-1, TL-2, TL-3 test criteria
- Fast & Easy deployment and retrieval
- Nose and transition can be reused after most design impacts
- Narrow footprint allows placement in front of hazards close to a travel lane
TAU-II Partially Reusable Non-Gating, Redirective Crash Cushion
The Redirective, Non-Gating, Universal TAU-II Crash Cushion Family consists of a full line of Impact Attenuators designed to meet the requirements of NCHRP Report 350, TL-2 & TL-3. This family of crash cushions are available in lengths and capacities for both low and high speed applications from 50-113 km/h (30-70 mph). The TAU-II Family of Crash Cushions can shield hazards with widths up to 2.6 m (102”).
TAU-II Non-Gating Redirective Systema are ideally suited for roadway hazards such as the ends of rigid concrete barriers, steel barrier, bridge piers, signs, etc.
Ease of installation, low profile foundation and numerous transition options make the TAU-II Family of Crash Cushions ideal to shield most roadside hazards.
- Minimum number of anchors needed to secure system
- Can be installed over expansion joints
- Low profile foundation ideal for deployment on bridge decks
- Numerous transition options
- Reusable nose standard
- Uses standard, non-proprietary transitions
CrashGard Non-Redirective Sand Barrel Array
CrashGard® Sand Barrel System is a non-redirective, gating sand barrel, or crash cushion. The system is comprised of 3 components: barrel, lid and insert. The one, universal barrel accommodates all weight requirements.
CrashGard Sand Barrel System is Certified:
To ensure effective performance and compliance, we tested CrashGard Sand Barrel System to NCHRP-350 Tests 3-40 through 3-44, at Test Level 3. CrashGard passed all applicable tests and is certified to 62 MPH (100 kph).
CrashGard Sand Barrel System is Durable:
CrashGard is blow-molded from high molecular, high density polyethylene plastic (HLMI/HDPE) that produces a stronger sand barrel. UV stabilizers maximize product life. Color-stable pigments resist fading. CrashGard barrels nests creating a smaller footprint for storage and shipping.
CrashGard withstands minor impacts during routine handling such as filling or dumping sand or loading or unloading a truck.